Food and beverage products explicitly brand to young office workers
Implications - Millennials are entering the workplace at a rapid pace, and considering the sheer numbers of the group, their tendency to gravitate toward metropolitan areas, and their pre-curated lifestyles, specialty food and beverage products for young urban professionals are becoming more prevalent. It seems despite their older age, Millennials still hold the same values: curation, specificity, and convenience.
Workshop Question - How well does your brand cater to young professionals? How could you tweak your existing offering to suit this demographic?
1. Specialty Food for Urban Millennials - The rise of young urban professionals has led to a demand for specialized food products tailored for office workers, creating an opportunity for brands to offer innovative, healthy and convenient meal options for busy professionals.
2. Subscription-based Customizable Snack Delivery Services - Customizable snack delivery services appeal to customers' cravings, dietary restrictions, and busy schedules by offering personalized monthly snack boxes, creating an opportunity for brands to expand their customer base and enhance consumer experience through personalization.
3. Innovative Office Break Concepts - Providing opportunities for employees to re-energize through playful activities that appeal to their inner child creates memorable brand experiences, and thus, develops customer loyalty for brands.
1. Food and Beverage - As urban millennials prefer to have specialized food and beverage items to fit their lifestyle, there is an opportunity for companies to invest in innovative meal solutions and subscription-based snack delivery services.
2. Office Supplies and Logistics - As more businesses prioritize offering their employees and clients with personalized experiences, there is an opportunity for companies to create office furnishings, logistics, and other office-related products like minimalist adult lunch boxes.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Bringing experiential activities to the workplace creates engaging brand experiences for employees, and as such, there is an opportunity for those in hospitality and tourism to support companies with their office lounge and break area designs.