When it's summer, everybody wants to be out enjoying the sun and this interactive bus stop ad by Lipton is a brilliant way to help people cool off in the process. Lipton took over an entire bus stop, making it known as the 'Cool Down Stop,' with a panel on one side that encouraged people waiting to press it. By pressing the button, people on the street were lightly misted with cold water, giving them a refreshing break from the beating sun.
Although there images of Lipton products splashed all over the bus shelter, there are no physical drinks involved in the campaign. However, this is a really clever way to build association that Lipton iced tea equals summer refreshment when it's unbearably hot outside.
Lipton's Interactive Bus Stop Ad Helps People Cool Off in the Summer
1. Interactive Advertising - Creating interactive experiences in advertising campaigns to engage and captivate consumers.
2. Experiential Marketing - Using physical interactions and immersive experiences to promote brands and products.
3. Association Marketing - Building brand association through creative and innovative marketing strategies.
1. Beverage - Exploring new ways to promote and advertise refreshing drinks.
2. Outdoor Advertising - Integrating interactive elements in outdoor advertising to provide unique experiences for consumers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Implementing interactive and immersive techniques in marketing and advertising campaigns.