After finding themselves starving for healthy snack options at work, a pair of healthy lifestyle enthusiasts came together to create Munch Better, a snack subscription service for Canadians.
As well as being able to get non-GMO, organic and natural snacks delivered to a home address each month, Munch Better offers an 'Office Snacks' kit that provides employees with a stash of nutritionist-approved treats. Inside a box, there are about 30 to 35 snack bags, which are ideal for meetings, post-lunch pick-me-ups and overtime snacking sessions that go late into the night.
In order to further emphasize health and wellness in the workplace, the Munch Better brand also offers informative lunch and learn sessions with its own co-founder and holistic nutritionist.
'Munch Better' is a Snack Subscription Service That Emphasizes Health
1. Healthy Snack Subscription - The trend of snack subscription services that emphasize health and wellness, providing convenient access to non-GMO, organic and natural snacks.
2. Office Wellness Programs - The trend of companies offering wellness programs that include nutritionist-approved snacks for employees, promoting a healthier workplace environment.
3. Informative Workplace Sessions - The trend of offering lunch and learn sessions with experts in health and nutrition, providing employees with valuable information and promoting a culture of wellness.
1. Food Subscription Services - The industry of delivering curated snack boxes to consumers, focusing on healthy and natural options.
2. Corporate Wellness - The industry of providing wellness programs and services to employees, with a focus on nutrition and overall health.
3. Professional Development - The industry of offering workplace training and educational sessions, including lunch and learn programs on health and wellness topics.