Consumers turn to beverages for their anti-inflammatory needs
Implications - Moving beyond nutritional benefits, beverage brands are turning to unique ingredients to add healing properties to their products. Utilizing things like crystal water and turmeric extract, brands are using traditionally “curative” elements to help consumers maintain their internal health and digestive system. This speaks to a desire for not only added dietary benefits in everyday consumption, but products that help restore one’s health in a more streamlined way as well.
Workshop Question - Is your brand encouraging a healthy lifestyle for the consumer?
1. Crystal-infused Beverages - Beverage brands are adding healing crystal elements to their products for unique health benefits.
2. Curcumin Extracts - Brands are utilizing bioactive turmeric extracts for potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant drinks.
3. Detox Tonics - Powerful ingredients like ghost pepper and matcha are being used to create detoxifying and piquant health drinks.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can incorporate crystal-infused elements for unique product differentiation and health benefits.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can utilize curcumin and detoxifying ingredients for supplements, drinks and food products.
3. Jewelry Industry - Jewelry brands can create new product lines by expanding into the beverage industry with crystal-infused waters and tonics.