Health-focused consumers get protein without guilt from plant-based products
Implications - As consumers become better informed about where their food comes from and the impact of their food choices, many are turning to plant-based alternatives to animal products. This is extending across categories, including the health and wellness industry, where consumers are seeking cruelty-free sources of protein. Allowing health-minded individuals to satisfy both their nutritional needs and their desire to avoid animal products, this approach to health supplements offers shoppers the best of both worlds.
Workshop Question - How can your brand take clues from culinary shifts in plant-based ingredients to become more environmentally responsible?
1. Plant-based Protein - Consumers are seeking cruelty-free sources of protein in the health and wellness industry.
2. Protein Enriched Beverages - Athletes and fitness enthusiasts can up their protein intake, without consuming unhealthy ingredients in the process.
3. Gluten-free Protein Substitutes - Health-conscious consumers who are seeking out flavorful substitutes are turning to simple, all-natural one-ingredient replacements.
1. Food & Beverage - Innovation in the food and beverage industry is providing health-minded individuals with cruelty-free sources of protein.
2. Fitness - Athletes and fitness enthusiasts have access to protein-enriched beverages which support muscle growth and recovery.
3. Health & Wellness - Consumers are searching for gluten-free protein-rich foods to support healthy lifestyles.