High-tech retail displays provide interaction and context
Implications - Interactive, high-tech retail displays are being adopted by brands looking to increase engagement in-store. Offering cues on how products can be used, and information not provided on the product itself, this approach to display provides both an entertaining and informational experience for the modern shopper.
Workshop Question - Where can you take a more contextual approach in your branding in order to demonstrate purpose and value to consumers?
1. Interactive Retail Displays - Incorporating interactive technology in retail displays to increase in-store engagement and information provided to modern shoppers.
2. In-store Customer Engagement - Using interactive retail displays, pop-up shops, and more to encourage in-store product interaction, and build long term consumer relationships.
3. Multisensory Shopping Experiences - Using new retail technology to elevate the shopping experience from static to multisensory, encouraging customer engagement and in-store footfall.
1. Retail - Interactive retail displays offer opportunities for business professionals in the retail industry to provide enhanced in-store experiences.
2. Beauty - Providing in-store makeup stations that allow customers to test products, providing interactive tutorials.
3. Luxury - Collaborating with designers or pop-up stores, offering interactive retail displays as an effective way to promote luxury or unique products.