The socially conscious jewelry brand Live Lokai recently debuted a new set called The Lokai Pact that allows fans to get their hands on all of the brand's limited-edition colors at once. With the holiday season just around the corner, the set is perfect for those looking for gifts that give back.
Live Lokai is best known for working with various charities to create different colored bracelets that help benefit social causes. In the past, the brand has worked with organizations such as The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Make A Wish charity to raise both money and awareness.
Now consumers can get their hands on all of these collaborative efforts at once with The Lokai Pact. The new set contains the six limited-edition Lokai bracelets from 2016, as well as a spherical jewelry box for handy storage. Not only is the new jewelry ultra-stylish, but $6 from each set goes directly to charity.
The Lokai Pact is a Collection of Bracelets That Supports a Good Cause
1. Socially Conscious Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry companies to emphasize social responsibility and partner with various charities to create limited-edition collections that raise awareness and funds for causes.
2. Gifts That Give Back - Opportunity for companies to create products that not only serve as gifts but also support social causes, by partnering with charities and donating a portion of sales to worthwhile causes.
3. Limited-edition Collections - Opportunity for companies to create special edition products that are only available for a limited time and emphasize the charitable work they are doing while simultaneously creating a sense of exclusivity for consumers.
1. Jewelry Industry - Jewelry companies can partner with various charities and create charitable collections to appeal to socially responsible consumers looking for style and a way to support their favorite causes.
2. E-commerce Industry - E-commerce companies can offer charitable products and collections as part of their sales strategy, while appealing to consumers looking for gifts that give back and social responsibility.
3. Fundraising Industry - Fundraising organizations can partner with jewelry and e-commerce companies to create exclusive charitable collections that not only raise funds, but also awareness for important causes.