This Christmas retail display works to promote a store's clothing and provides a unique sensory experience for visitors.
The English department store Harrods' flagship collaborated with Burberry in order to create this extraordinary window display. The theme is 'A Very British Fairy Tale' and takes up 29 of the store's windows with various scenes that include "flying cars, floating bathtubs, secret passageways" and more. Visitors are able to interact with the Christmas retail display with touch sensors that allow them to change the display's lighting and music. This interactive element ensures customer engagement and increases their chances of purchasing items from the store.
This sensory Christmas display works to celebrate this holiday and encourage fascination among both loyal customers and individuals passing by.
This Display Tells a Story and Promotes Customer Engagement
1. Interactive Retail Displays - There is a trend towards interactive displays in retail spaces that engage customers and promote brand awareness.
2. Customer Engagement - There is a growing trend towards creating immersive experiences that encourage customer engagement and increase sales.
3. Sensory Experiences - There is a trend towards incorporating sensory elements, such as touch sensors and interactive lighting, into retail displays to captivate customers.
1. Retail - The retail industry can capitalize on the trend of interactive displays to create memorable shopping experiences and drive sales.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore innovative ways to engage consumers through interactive displays that capture attention and create brand awareness.
3. Event Planning - The event planning industry can incorporate interactive and sensory experiences into events to create memorable moments for attendees and enhance brand engagement.