The Growler Station is a New York City beer shop that offers its customers craft beers to go. The Growler Station lets customers fill 64-oz. glass bottles called Growlers. The Growlers are resealable and reusable, which makes things easier for customers and safer for the Earth. The Growlers are filled from special taps designed to be foam-free.
The Growler Station also offers its customers the option of taking their beer to-go in 32-oz. plastic cups. The store features a flat-screen TV and two iPads, both of which are used to inform customers about the store's current craft beer offerings. The Growler Station just opened in NYC, and already there are plans to expand with locations slated for places such Upstate New York, Michigan, South Carolina and DC.
The Growler Station Offers Unique Brews for Those On-The-Go
1. Self-serve Craft Beer Stores - The trend of self-serve craft beer stores is disrupting traditional liquor stores and breweries by offering customers the ability to customize their own beer selection and take their drink to-go.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The trend towards sustainable packaging, exemplified by the resealable, reusable Growlers offered by The Growler Station, presents opportunities for companies to reduce their environmental footprint and attract eco-conscious consumers.
3. Interactive Customer Experience - The addition of iPads and a flat-screen TV at The Growler Station demonstrates a trend towards creating an interactive customer experience in retail stores, which can increase customer engagement and loyalty.
1. Retail - The self-serve craft beer trend presents opportunities for retail businesses looking to diversify their offerings and provide customers with a unique shopping experience.
2. Food & Beverage - The craft beer industry can benefit from the trend of self-serve beer stores by expanding their customer base beyond traditional bars and restaurants and offering customers more flexibility in how they consume their beer.
3. Sustainability & Waste Management - The trend towards sustainable packaging and reducing waste, exemplified by The Growler Station's resealable and reusable bottles, presents opportunities for companies in the sustainability and waste management industries to partner with retail businesses and promote eco-friendly practices.