To cater to the growing consumer demand for a more hands-on shopping experience, PERCH created an interactive display for the new GO Sport smartwatch at one of its shops in Dubai. Unlike traditional watch displays, the high-tech stand gives consumers a chance to actually try the product instead of simply looking at it from behind a thick pane of glass.
The interactive display for the GO Sport watch was created by PERCH as a way to let customers test out the product's many advanced features. Users can pick up any of the models available and then use a large touchscreen to view the different specs and features that the watch comes with. Users can even select different activities such as hiking and swimming to see how the watch fits into their lifestyle.
PERCH's hands-on display demonstrates how stores can increase consumer engagement with multisensory displays that elevate the shopping experience.
This Display for the GO Sport Smartwatch is a Hands-On Experience
1. Multisensory Store Displays - Creating interactive displays that allow customers to try out products can enhance the shopping experience and increase consumer engagement.
2. Tech-enabled Smartwatch Try-on - Integrating touchscreen technology into smartwatch displays allows customers to explore different features and functionalities before making a purchase.
3. Enhanced Consumer Interaction - Providing interactive experiences for consumers, such as selecting activities and viewing different specifications, can help them form a deeper connection with the product.
1. Retail - Retailers can leverage interactive displays to attract customers and enhance the in-store shopping experience.
2. Consumer Electronics - Integrating interactive displays into smartwatch showcases can help consumers better understand the product and make informed purchasing decisions.
3. Technology - Developing innovative touchscreens and interactive interfaces for product displays can drive disruptive innovation in the technology industry.