Online department store Very.co.uk recently kicked off its holiday ad campaign with a bang by setting up projections on some of London's most iconic buildings, targeting those on the streets.
The façade of London’s County Hall was one of the structures that was transformed with a 60-foot projection of Very.co.uk's animated advertisement. To match the colors of the brand, as well as the scheme of the advertisement, the Coca-Cola London Eye was colored in a bright shade of pink.
Alongside this colorful activation, an army of gift-givers took to the streets of London to give out surprise presents, which included everything from designer perfumes and some of this year's hottest tech gadgets to jewelry and high-end cosmetics. Each box given away contained two gifts—one for the recipient to keep and another to share.
Very.co.uk's Holiday Ad Campaign Was Shared on London Buildings
1. Projection Advertising - Opportunities for businesses to utilize projection technology in their advertising campaigns, creating immersive and attention-grabbing experiences.
2. Experiential Marketing - The rise of interactive and personalized marketing activations, offering customers unique and memorable experiences that go beyond traditional advertising methods.
3. Surprise and Delight - The use of surprise giveaways and unexpected experiences to create positive brand associations and generate excitement among consumers.
1. Retail - Retailers can explore projection advertising and experiential marketing to captivate customers and drive foot traffic to their stores.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can leverage projection technology and surprise and delight tactics to create innovative and impactful campaigns for their clients.
3. Tech Gadgets - Tech gadget companies can partner with retailers to provide their products as surprise gifts, generating buzz and increasing product visibility.