Insurance companies invest in consumer health to build relationships
Implications - Insurance companies are offering rewards for consumers who cultivate healthy habits in their personal lives. In doing so, these companies are not only gamifying the pursuit of wellness; they also position themselves as stakeholders in consumer health. By becoming active participants in consumer lives, these brands succeed in building meaningful relationships.
Workshop Question - How could your brand create a stronger relationship with your consumers, such as through something like gamification?
1. Incentivized Wellness - Insurance companies offer rewards to consumers who cultivate healthy habits in their personal lives, leading to opportunities for corporations to implement wellness plans with incentives for employees to live healthier lifestyles.
2. Wearable Technology - Wearable tech tracks individual's health data, which can be shared with employers and insurance companies to personalize healthcare and wellness programs.
3. Gamification - Gamified approaches are used to incentivize people to exercise more, which can be used by businesses to motivate employees to lead healthier lives.
1. Insurance - Insurance companies offer rewards for healthy habits, use wearable tech to personalize healthcare and wellness programs, and tie financial gain to physical activity data.
2. Corporate Wellness - Gamified approaches incentivizing exercise and healthy habits can be applied to corporate wellness programs, helping employers motivate employees to live healthier lives.
3. Wearable Tech - Wearable technology provides data for personalized healthcare and wellness programs, while also allowing for disruptive innovation in the field of fitness and healthcare.
7 Featured, 48 Examples:
129,076 Total Clicks
Jul 14 — Aug 16
Consumer Insight Topics: