Tedious household chores get easier with delivery & subscription programs
Implications - Streamlining home tasks and chores even further, brands and services are offering delivery services and unique programs to make everyday rituals more convenient. As they say, time is money, and consumers are constantly looking for ways to cut back on everything from making their beds to washing their clothes. Subscription services, at-home delivery and automated pick-up of traditionally mundane products like detergent and bed sheets are paving the way for more seamless household routines. Such services speak to the on-going desire for automation in even the most minuscule and mundane of tasks.
Workshop Question - How does your product or service fit into your consumer's daily rituals. How could you automate that to be more seamless for the end user?
1. Home Product Delivery Services - Streamlined delivery services of household products enable businesses to differentiate with eco-friendly and personalized options.
2. Self-replenishing Devices - Devices that reorder supplies promise disrupt traditional shopping and offer opportunities for seamless reordering processes.
3. Circular Subscription Programs - Circular subscription programs offer an innovative and eco-friendly way of repurposing old items while offering convenience to consumers.
1. Home Cleaning and Personal Care Products - Home cleaning and personal care brands can leverage streamlined delivery services and personalized packaging to differentiate in saturated markets.
2. Smart Appliance and Home Product Industries - Smart appliance and home product businesses can enable self-replenishing features and actionable insights to provide customers with exceptional convenience.
3. Household Textile Industry - The household textile industry can capitalize on circular subscription models to provide eco-friendly options, while catering to customer preferences for customization and convenience.