Brands are offering consumers more resources to enjoy their daily commute
Implications - As the population continues to increase and cities are becoming more congested, the pool of commuters that travel to work and school everyday is expanding. Brands are offering users enhanced control over this process by promoting a hassle-free experience. Providing consumers with alternatives and incentives during their daily routines and creatively working in favor of the commuter, they are assisting in establishing memorable connections and friendly interactions with those who fall in this category.
Workshop Question - How can your brand create more enjoyable touch-points throughout the purchase journey for its customers?
1. Hassle-free Commuting - Brands are offering users enhanced control over the daily commute process to promote memorable connections and friendly interactions with consumers.
2. Social Commuting - Commuter-oriented apps are revolutionizing communication, enhancing the commuting experience making it interactive while increasing social groups.
3. Promotional Rides - Brands are utilizing rideshare companies to enhance promotional initiatives, activate local campaigns and incentivize consumer alternatives of commute.
1. Transportation - As cities grow and become more congested, new technologies and creative solutions are needed to support the increase in population and traveller volume.
2. Marketing & Advertising - Connecting products and services with commuters requires savvier advertising strategies and novel campaigns that provide consumer incentives and tangible experiences
3. Beverage - Innovative energy drink concepts express a shift in the beverage industry to better-for-you, vitamin-enriched drinks that cater to individuals always on-the-go.