Compact projectors emerge for consumers’ leisure convenience
Implications - Miniature projectors are emerging in various markets to provide consumers with a portable option for viewing and sharing content; these devices allow consumers to share TV shows, movies, pictures and much more. The small size of these products showcases how brands are catering more inherently to the consumer need for convenience and functionality - while playing into the nostalgia associated with old-school projectors.
Workshop Question - How can your brand leverage nostalgia to present modern products and services?
1. Portable Mini Projectors - The trend of compact projectors is driven by the need for portability and convenience for consumers, leading to an innovation opportunity for creating even smaller and more powerful projectors.
2. Wireless Connectivity - Miniature projectors have to rely on wireless connectivity functionalities to enhance ease-of-use and provide a comfortable user experience, leading to an innovation opportunity for developing new wireless protocols and technologies.
3. High Definition Images - A growing demand exists among consumers for high-quality projection technology capable of projecting high definition images on larger screens, improving picture quality and clarity. This trend creates an innovation opportunity for improving the resolution of projectors and their capacity to project images on larger screens.
1. Consumer Electronics - The mini projector innovations are a critical aspect of the consumer electronics industry, giving businesses the incentive to capitalize on the trend by creating better mini-projectors to unlock new market frontiers.
2. Entertainment Industry - Portable projectors can improve the quality of entertainment services, and rejuvenate the industry as a whole by creating new experiences for the growing tech-savvy audience.
3. Education & Corporate - The use of mini projectors for presentations has replaced the conventional means, creating new opportunities in education & corporate sectors to further embrace developing technologies.