The Trojan Amazon Dash button is one of many new additions to the revolutionary service that debuted exactly a year ago. Yet what makes this particular one stand out from the crowd is the fact that not only does it deal with a fairly taboo topic, it also makes protection easier for those who need that extra bit of convenience.
As The Verge importantly points out about the Trojan Amazon Dash in particular, "That's the point of Amazon Dash: to identify common recurring expenditures, things that would be bad to overlook; to remind you in a very upfront way that you should keep stock of those essentials." The other added benefit? That you buy these products from Amazon exclusively, giving it a huge leg up from its competition.
The Trojan Amazon Dash is One of the Latest Additions to the Collection
1. Convenient-consumables - Companies should develop innovative ways to make essential consumables available to customers with minimal efforts.
2. Dash-button-revolution - Companies should introduce dash buttons for more products and services, as it increases loyalty and convenience for customers.
3. Taboo-tech - Companies can introduce innovative technologies, platforms or services to address uncomfortable or difficult topics that consumers may need but do not discuss openly.
1. Retail - Brick and mortar stores should introduce tech-savvy retail solutions such as Amazon Dash to provide customers with conveniences such as order automation, instant ordering, and subscriptions.
2. Healthcare - Companies should leverage technology and platforms to address the taboo subject of sexual health and make it easier for individuals to purchase and receive products discretely.
3. Consumer Goods - More companies should consider introducing innovative and easy-to-use tools for people to purchase essential products that are required in everyday life but not spoken about freely.