Virtual reality is being used to treat different ailments and issues
Whether it is to enact escapist fantasies or to treat drug addiction, virtual reality is proving to be an effective tool in relieving people of some of the issues that arise from various mental or physical illnesses. This new form of immersive treatment is diverse in nature, and can be carefully designed to suit the specific needs of the people being treated. This emerging shift speaks to the potential for virtual reality in industries outside of just "entertainment."
Workshop Question - How can your brand shift consumer expectations by expanding its purpose to industries outside of what it's most familiar with?
1. Virtual Reality Therapy - Using virtual reality technology as an immersive and effective tool for treating various mental and physical illnesses.
2. Personalized Rehabilitation Through VR - The ability to provide patients with virtual physical therapy in a more accessible and entertaining experience.
3. Stress Relief VR Programs - Providing stress relief and relaxation through immersive virtual experiences.
1. Healthcare - Using virtual reality technology as a tool for treatment and immersive therapy.
2. Gaming - The potential for virtual reality to expand the game industry into the therapeutic and immersive realm.
3. Travel and Hospitality - Utilizing VR technology to bring new experiences to seniors or physically unable individuals.