Inhabitants of Chicago who are interested in third dimensions and cocktails will be pleased with the Stranger Things pop-up bar, which recently opened its doors.
Inspired by the popular Netflix Series, 'The Upside Down' is packed full of show references. The bar pays homage to the beloved protagonists with themed cocktails such as 'Eleven's Eggo's' -- a slushie drink complete with a waffle. The hotspot is decorated with enough Christmas lights and Ouija board letters to make fans feel like they're on the set of the captivating sci-fi series. After fans have finished gawking at the indistinguishably accurate interior, they're welcome to sit back, relax and enjoy the first season's best moments projected onto the walls.
The immersive pop-up bar will be open until Stranger Things season 2 comes to Netflix.
A Stranger Things Pop-Up Bar Has Opened Its Doors in Chicago
1. Pop-up Bars - Future pop-up bars can be designed after popular TV shows and movies for an immersive experience.
2. Themed Cocktails - Innovative bartenders can create themed cocktails based on popular shows and movies to attract fans and create a unique experience.
3. Immersive Entertainment - Businesses can incorporate immersive entertainment experiences into their products and services to attract consumers who crave unique experiences.
1. Hospitality - Bars and restaurants can incorporate pop-up events based on popular TV shows and movies to attract and retain customers.
2. Entertainment - Companies producing TV shows and movies can expand on the immersive experience by creating themed bars and pop-up events to promote their brand.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can create custom pop-up bars and events based on popular TV shows and movies for their clients to provide a unique experience.