Boomers seek new opportunities and experience as they age
Implications - Boomers are redefining what it means to age by prioritizing new experiences and satisfying their sense of curiosity. Examples are seen in travel, entrepreneurship, and beyond. This shows that the characteristics this generation displayed in their youth remain intact as they age, a lesson that is invaluable when considering the growth cycle of today's youth demographics.
Workshop Question - What will have changed about your target demographic in 5, 10, and 20 years? How can you ensure your brand is relevant to them at every phase?
1. Experience-driven Aging - Baby boomers prioritize new experiences and satisfying their sense of curiosity through travel, entrepreneurship and beyond.
2. Cross-discipline Event Curation - 'Seeing Music' Music and Art Festival blends different artistic mediums to offer an approachable local alternative to traditional festivals, attracting a Boomer demographic.
3. Boomer-specific Business Programs - Coaching programs like Bizstarters.com offer Baby Boomers the support they need to create success in launching passion projects and scaling up hobbies as new business opportunities post-retirement.
1. Travel and Tourism - Boomers are seeking enriching travel experiences through solo female travel communities, retirement-loving travel blogs, and singles boomer cruises.
2. Event Planning - 'Seeing Music' Music and Art Festival shows the value of curated events with multiple artistic disciplines and focuses on a Boomer demographic.
3. Entrepreneurship - Boomer-specific coaching programs like Bizstarters.com help entrepreneurs over 50 to create successful transition from one life phase to another.
5 Featured, 36 Examples:
81,638 Total Clicks
Jan 16 — Jan 18
Consumer Insight Topics: