This thoughtfully crafted rabbit hutch allows the pet-loving individual to show how much they care about their furry friend.
More often than not, the bulky and smelly nooks where pet rabbits can relax serve as an eyesore in one's home. In order to combat the typically unsightly abodes, one designer created a hutch for her four-legged friend which can be displayed in the home with pride. The hutch was designed to be disguised as a living room cabinet, but contains all the features necessary for a pet to thrive. The grated front doors of the fixture allow the rabbit to peer out into the living, helping the owner feel closer to their pet as it's safely tucked away. When the doors are opened, the hutch offers opportune moments for interaction, without running the risk of the pet escaping.
Designer Ariele Alasko Hides This Pet Abode in Plain Sight
1. Disguised Pet Furniture - Opportunity for designers and furniture manufacturers to create innovative pet furniture that seamlessly blends into home decor.
2. Interactive Pet Enclosures - Potential for pet accessory companies to develop interactive enclosures that allow for safe and engaging interactions between pets and their owners.
3. Multi-functional Animal Habitats - Demand for versatile pet habitats that serve both as functional furniture and comfortable spaces for pets to relax and play.
1. Furniture Design - Furniture designers can explore creating innovative pet furniture that serves both practical and aesthetic purposes.
2. Pet Accessories - Opportunity for pet accessory companies to create interactive enclosures and habitats that enhance the bond between pets and their owners.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can tap into the market of disguised pet furniture, offering stylish solutions for pet owners to incorporate into their home design.