Automated emotion becomes more widespread as consumers seek balance
Implications - As consumers become more invested in their emotional well-being, they seek tools that transform their immediate surroundings into positive, welcoming spaces. Whether it's in the home, vehicle or on their devices, products such as these point to emotional intelligence as a pervasive and valued aspect of modern life.
Workshop Question - How can you be more in-tune with the emotional and mental state of consumers as they interact with your brand?
1. Emotive Technology - As consumers seek tools to transform their immediate surroundings into positive, welcoming spaces, technology is being designed with emotional intelligence at its core.
2. Emotion-sensitive Wearables - Wearables are learning how to detect emotions and transform that data into experiences to help improve overall well-being.
3. Emotion-detecting Products - In order to help guide consumers towards a more positive emotional state, products such as lamps and home appliances are being designed to respond to their emotional needs.
1. Wearable Technology - Wearables that detect and respond to emotions are transforming how we manage our well-being and relate to technology.
2. Smart Home Technology - Emotion-sensitive home devices and technologies offer a new way to create positive, welcoming living spaces and promote psychological well-being.
3. Fragrance Industry - With the arrival of scent laboratories that turn emotions and texts into unique fragrances, the fragrance industry can explore new opportunities for customized and personalized products.