The LuMini app is a Kickstarter project that allows you to get started with a smart home lighting system at an extremely affordable price.
The LuMini app is the most affordable smart home lighting system available at this time. It's designed by TABU design, a Hong Kong shop that created the Lumen Bluetooth smart bulb.
If you were to purchase a full size lumen, it would cost you a lot, but the output is exceptional. TABU says that it is perfect as a "night lamp." The only thing is that it does not specify exactly how many lumens are in the outputs. The LuMini uses three watts and the full size lumen uses seven watts, so we can assume that the LuMini will be around half as bright.
The app allows you to control the light color, brightness and scheduling all while connected to Bluetooth.
The LuMini App Lets you Control the Lights However You Choose
1. Affordable Smart Home Lighting - Companies have the opportunity to create more affordable smart home lighting systems for consumers.
2. Bluetooth-controlled Lighting - There is a growing market for Bluetooth-controlled lighting systems that provide convenience and ease of use for homeowners.
3. Customizable Light Settings - Consumers are interested in customizable light settings that allow them to adjust the color, brightness, and scheduling of their lights according to their preferences.
1. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry has the opportunity to create more affordable, customizable lighting systems for homeowners.
2. Lighting and Electrical - Companies in the lighting and electrical industries can explore the potential of Bluetooth-controlled lighting systems as a new product line.
3. Mobile App Development - Mobile app development companies can focus on creating apps that enable homeowners to easily and intuitively control their home lighting systems.