Brands design three-wheelers as vehicles for commerce
Implications - As delivery-based mobile businesses continue to emerge in endless forms, three-wheeled vehicles in particular are giving owners a spatial advantage in crowded urban locales. Notably, three-wheeled scooters are classified as motorcycles but do not require a separate licensing system. The proliferation of such vehicles serves as a solution to navigating overpopulated urban centers to deliver convenience.
Workshop Question - How can your brand redesign its products or services in order to better convenience consumer experience?
1. Three-wheeled Vehicles - The proliferation of three-wheeled delivery vehicles is becoming a popular solution to navigating crowded urban centers.
2. Eco-friendly Vehicles - A number of new vehicle designs are focusing on creating more eco-friendly alternatives for transportation in urban areas.
3. Electric Cargo Trikes - Electric cargo trikes like 'The Tender' by Urban Arrow provide a sustainable solution for transporting goods in urban areas.
1. Delivery Services - Companies involved in delivery and logistics can benefit from incorporating eco-friendly and efficient modes of transportation.
2. Automotive - Automotive companies can take inspiration from the trend towards more eco-friendly transportation and develop sustainable vehicles.
3. Food and Hospitality - The food and hospitality industry can benefit from exploring alternative transportation methods and packaging solutions to reduce their environmental impact.
6 Featured, 53 Examples:
795,412 Total Clicks
Jun 15 — May 17
Consumer Insight Topics: