The 'Hardy Boys' and 'THB Disturbance' recently teamed up with 'The Fair Food Co.' to design a sustainable mobile eatery. While food trucks are not a new concept, many of these mobile restaurants feature similar designs. This edamame company puts an eco-friendly twist on the idea of a traditional food truck.
'One Smart Bean' is a mobile eatery that aims to provide a healthy alternative to other street food. Instead of serving deep-fried foods or decadent desserts, the truck sells fresh soy beans. Beyond providing a nutritious alternative to other food trucks, the company also strives to be more sustainable than a traditional mobile restaurant. The company uses recycled bean pods to make the paper for its take-away boxes. The company also transports its products via a three-wheeled tuk-tuk instead of a gas-guzzling truck.
One Smart Bean demonstrates how food trucks can make their businesses more sustainable by exploring alternative forms of transportation and waste management.
This Mobile Eatery Provides a Healthy Alternative to Other Street Food
1. Sustainable Food Trucks - Exploring alternative forms of transportation and waste management to create eco-friendly mobile eateries.
2. Healthy Street Food - Providing nutritious and healthy food options as an alternative to typical street food offerings.
3. Innovative Packaging Solutions - Using recycled materials and creative packaging ideas to reduce waste and promote sustainability.
1. Food Service Industry - Opportunity for food truck businesses to differentiate themselves by offering sustainable and healthy alternatives.
2. Green Transportation - Developing eco-friendly transportation options for food truck operators, such as three-wheeled vehicles.
3. Packaging Industry - Creating innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for food trucks to minimize environmental impact.