Owners turn to technology to help feed and monitor pets while away
Implications - Seeking a more streamlined way to care for their pets, owners are turning to connected technology to help monitor and play with their animals while they’re out of the house. Offering the chance to instantly feed, record and even communicate with pets through connected devices, these products not only help satiate concerns over being away, but reflect an ever-growing need for more on-the-go solutions.
Workshop Question - How is smart tech impacting consumer life within your industry?
1. Connected Pet Devices - Connected pet devices are on the rise as owners seek out more ways to monitor and interact with their pets remotely.
2. Treat-dispensing Cameras - Pet cameras that dispense treats are becoming increasingly popular among busy pet owners who want to interact with their pets throughout the day.
3. Low-tech Pet Feeders - Low-tech pet feeding solutions provide a simpler and more affordable option for pet owners who are not interested in purchasing high-tech feeders.
1. Pet Tech - Pet tech is a growing industry that provides pet owners with innovative and convenient ways to care for their pets.
2. Smart Home - The smart home industry is expanding to include connected pet devices that allow owners to monitor and interact with their pets remotely.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies are developing new products to meet the demand for pet tech and offer innovative solutions to busy pet owners.