Building on the success of its original motorized tablet stand, 'Double Robotics' has unveiled a new version called the 'Double 2.' While the original 'Double' has already become a mainstay at tech events around the world, the new version offers even more features for advanced telecommuting.
Much like the original, the Double 2 is a roving telepresence robot that consists of an iPad fixed to a motorized wheel. However, the updated version unveiled at CES 2016 is faster and sturdier than its predecessor. The new design allows the robot to roam over small obstructions such as cords and small inclines. The new tablet stand also features greater lateral stability and enhanced shock absorbance so that it will stay upright if someone accidentally bumps into it.
The Double 2 provides a reliable and durable solution for robo telecommuting in schools, businesses and even at home.
The 'Double 2' Made Its Debut at CES 2016
1. Motorized Tablet Stands - Incorporating motorized wheels and advanced features, motorized tablet stands offer an innovative solution for enhanced telecommuting.
2. Roving Telepresence Robots - Roving telepresence robots equipped with tablets provide a reliable and interactive way for telecommuting in various settings.
3. Enhanced Stability and Durability - The advancements in stability and shock absorbance in tablet stands enable seamless functioning in busy environments for improved telepresence experiences.
1. Education - The education industry can use motorized tablet stands to enhance online learning experiences and virtual classroom interactions.
2. Business - Businesses can utilize roving telepresence robots for remote meetings, collaborations, and virtual conferences, eliminating the need for physical presence.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can tap into the demand for enhanced tablet stands with greater stability and durability for home telecommuting and entertainment purposes.