Consumers seek to educate children on food literacy
Implications - As consumers become more aware of the importance of food literacy, parents look to educational culinary board games to pass this knowledge onto children in an organic, engaging way. Whether to demonstrate the importance of a well-balanced diet or to expand their knowledge of ingredients, such board games put children in the driver's seat, teaching them to associate fun with the act of cooking. This shift speaks to the interest of modern parents in providing their children with the tools to lead an independent, healthy adult life.
Workshop Question - What can your brand do to encourage independence?
1. Educational Board Games - Parents and kids are playing educational board games as a fun and engaging way to learn cooking and ingredients.
2. Gamification of Cooking - The gamification of cooking is becoming more popular as a way to make cooking more fun and accessible.
3. Mess-free Cooking Games - Mess-free cooking games are becoming a popular way to get kids and adults interested in learning how to cook.
1. Education - Education companies can incorporate educational board games into their product offerings to make learning more engaging and fun.
2. Cooking - Cooking companies can create gamified products or services that make cooking more accessible and fun for beginners.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can create more gamified content that combines education and fun to engage both kids and adults.