Petmate's Le Bistro is an automatic pet feeder that's designed to make it easy to control the portions your cat or dog is eating. The electronic pet feeder has a blender-like shape that is able to hold about 10 pounds of pet food at a time. Although there are some pets that would probably be happy to chow down on as much food as possible, the Le Bistro is designed so that pet owners can program the feeder to release anywhere from a quarter of a cup to a full 3 cups up to three times throughout the day.
The device runs on batteries and the feeding bowl can be easily detached from the rest of the unit for cleaning.
Petmate's Le Bistro is an Automatic Pet Feeder for Portion Control
1. Automated Pet Care - Le Bistro is part of a growing market for automated pet care products, creating opportunities for companies to innovate in this space
2. Portion Control Technology - Le Bistro's portion control technology is an emerging trend for pet feeders, creating opportunities for companies to develop alternative portion control devices for pet food
3. Smart Pet Devices - Le Bistro is part of a broader trend of smart pet devices, creating opportunities for companies to develop connected devices for pet owners
1. Pet Care and Supplies - The pet care and supplies industry is poised to capitalize on the growing trend of automated pet care products, such as Le Bistro
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies are expanding into pet care and could develop innovative products like Le Bistro, creating a new market for the industry
3. Iot and Connected Devices - Companies working in IoT and connected devices could capitalize on the emerging trend of smart pet devices like Le Bistro, creating new opportunities for the industry