E-mail marketing platforms evolve to become more personalized
Implications - Though consumers are more likely to open e-mails on their mobile devices, they're less likely to click through it or engage with the content. E-mail marketers are faced with a new challenge of creating content that is intriguing enough for an open, but also a re-open and a click-through. This has resulted in dedicated e-mail platforms that use big data to learn consumers, and therefore customize content to their preference. Platforms such as these indicate the way brands can productionize the process of personalization.
Workshop Question - Where can big data be integrated into your marketing strategy to curate more personalized communication with consumers?
1. Personalized Email Content Creation - E-mail marketing platforms are now using big data to learn consumers and customize content to their preference, increasing open, re-open, and click-through rates.
2. Artificial Intelligence Email Marketing Solutions - Marketing services are now using artificial intelligence in the form of machine learning to suggest language based on databases information related to what's most likely to be opened and what language strikes a cord with certain demographics.
3. Email Marketing Software Personalization - Email marketing services are offering customer profiling and note-taking features, allowing for more precision in contacting subscribers rather than generic email blasts.
1. Email Marketing Services - The email marketing industry is constantly evolving, offering personalized, AI-based, and customer-profile marketing solutions.
2. Big Data Analytics - The use of big data analytics in email marketing allows for personalized and customer-centric content creation.
3. Marketing Automation Tools - Marketing automation tools like Persado Go and Adobe Campaign are using AI and data analytics to help marketers choose high-impact subject lines and persuasive language.