Brands showcase food integrity with boldly ethical advertisements
Implications - Taking a stance on food transparency, brands and local organizations are turning to ethical advertisements to showcase a sense of awareness. Referencing concerns over GMOs and unethical farming, these advertisements seek to tackle consumer apprehensions around food by offering clear alternatives and solutions. These examples not only showcase a bolder take on food integrity, they also reveals a desire for more transparency in everyday marketing.
Workshop Question - How can you take the pitfalls of your industry and make them work to your benefit through authentic marketing?
1. Food Transparency - Brands are using ethical advertisements to showcase a sense of awareness on food transparency.
2. Anti-pesticide Campaigns - Advertisements are being released to illustrate the damaging effects of sprayed and pesticide-infused foods, promoting organic farming practices and saying no to pesticides.
3. GMO Discussions - Humorous and factual videos about GMO are created to engage consumers in a meaningful discussion about the agrichemical industry.
1. Food Industry - There is an opportunity for brands to provide clear alternatives and solutions by promoting food transparency.
2. Agriculture Industry - Organic farming practices and non-usage of pesticides are becoming more popular and a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for the agriculture industry.
3. Beauty Industry - Companies that avoid animal testing and other related ethical concerns can promote themselves in the increasingly conscious public, particularly for a younger generation audience.