It's not uncommon to hear a parent scold their child into 'acting their age,' yet Kiehl has created a social media campaign around the idea that it's ok to 'Act Any Age.' Playfully liberating to people from all walks of life, this campaign is accompanied by a fun commercial that captures people picking out what age they relate to in the form of helium balloons and dancing in the frame.
Without making an obvious connected between the brand's skincare line and the idea of forever staying young, the Act Any Age campaign has an authentic air many will relate to. In fact, this sentiment can easily be embraced in a number of ways, not just through dance. It will be interesting to see if Kiehl's continues to adopt this theme.
Kiehl's Act Any Age Social Media Campaign is Playfully Liberating
1. Act Any Age Marketing - The Act Any Age campaign has the potential to disrupt traditional age-based marketing by advocating for people of all ages to embrace a youthful mindset.
2. Authentic Marketing - The Act Any Age campaign's authentic approach to advertising may encourage more brands to incorporate genuine, relatable messaging in their campaigns.
3. Age-positive Messaging - The Act Any Age campaign's age-positive messaging could inspire a trend towards inclusivity and positivity across all industries that target specific age groups.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry has the opportunity to embrace age-positive messaging, as Kiehl's Act Any Age campaign shows the power of authenticity and relatability in marketing to consumers of all ages.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can look to Kiehl's Act Any Age campaign as an example of how messaging that promotes inclusivity and positivity towards all age groups can resonate with consumers.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can incorporate an age-positive message in their marketing campaigns to combat ageism and appeal to a diverse audience.