Mental health retreats signify de-stigmatization
Implications - Mental health retreats are increasing in popularity, specifically in areas like Japan where the idea of mental serenity is as big a priority as physical wellness. The practice is becoming more productionized in modern times through mental health retreats that make holistic relaxation a part of the 360-degree view of health.
Workshop Question - What is your brand doing to alleviate stress and anxiety for your consumer?
1. Mental Health Retreats - Holistic relaxation opportunities present a space for people to prioritize and maintain their mental wellness in an increasingly stressful society.
2. Zen/active Home Designs - Designing environmentally friendly homes that prioritize occupant health through wellness-oriented features is fast becoming a popular trend in the housing industry.
3. Calm Mental Health Clinics - Designing contemporary mental health clinics with calming, inviting aesthetics can help eradicate the stigma attached with mental health and encourage patients to prioritize their mental wellness.
1. Tourism and Wellness - Tourism and Wellness businesses can use the rising trend of Mental Health Retreats to create unique experiences that relax guests and prioritize their mental wellness.
2. Eco-friendly Houses - Builders and Architects can look to designing sustainable and minimalist Active Houses or Passive Houses for a more health and eco-conscious population.
3. Healthcare Design - Designers and healthcare institutions can learn from the trend of designing Calm Mental Health Clinics to create inviting spaces that prioritize the mental wellness of patients.