Staying true to its commitment to serving fresh, seasonal ingredients at fast casual prices, Dig Inn has created a vegetable-heavy breakfast menu that offers a healthy alternative to other fast food options. While the chain is largely known for its veggie-centric lunch and dinner options, now customers will be able to enjoy the same kinds of tasty dishes in the early morning hours as well.
Already available in Boston and soon to be available in New York City as well, Dig Inn's new breakfast menu will provide dinners with hearty and nutritious meals that do not sacrifice flavor. Unlike other fast casual joints, Dig Inn will offer a vegetable-heavy breakfast menu featuring more traditional fare such as egg sandwiches paired with house-made sausages, as well as more high-end options such as frittatas made with leftover veggies.
Dig Inn's new healthy breakfast options help the chain continue to redefine fast casual dinning by offering meals that are both delicious and nutritious.
Dig Inn's Breakfast Menu Turns Veggies into Tasty Morning Meals
1. Vegetable-heavy Breakfast Menus - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Exploring the potential to create vegetable-heavy breakfast menus in fast casual restaurants.
2. Healthy Fast Food Alternatives - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Developing and offering healthier alternatives to traditional fast food options in the breakfast menu segment.
3. Expanding Veggie-centric Menus - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Expanding the availability of veggie-centric menus to encompass breakfast offerings in the fast casual industry.
1. Fast Casual Dining - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Innovating breakfast menus in the fast casual dining industry by incorporating vegetable-heavy options.
2. Restaurant Chains - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Restaurant chains can revamp their breakfast menus to include more healthy and vegetable-focused dishes.
3. Food and Beverage - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: The food and beverage industry can explore the creation of vegetable-heavy breakfast options to meet the demand for healthier breakfast choices.