Gamified health in Japan moves beyond monitoring
Implications - Gamified technology in the health industry has just hit the mainstream in North America. In Japan, the idea of monitoring the self goes a step further with detection technology dedicated to various areas of health. This shows an equally effective and engaging way to use gamification that skews more toward sensibility than novelty.
Workshop Question - How can your brand help consumers reach their goals in a way that's enjoyable?
1. Gamified Health Monitoring - Gamified technology is employed to monitor bodily processes to effectively promote sensibility in the health industry.
2. Personalized Health Devices - There is a growing market for personalized health devices that are specifically designed to combat allergies.
3. Neurofeedback Technology - Neurofeedback technology allows for the implantation of memories, allowing for potential treatment of neurological and psychiatric disorders.
1. Healthcare - Gamification and personalized devices are predicted to be the primary drivers of innovation in the healthcare industry.
2. Aging Care - The increasing aging population presents vast opportunities for innovation in the care-taking sector with wearable tech and personalized devices.
3. Mental Health - The development of neurofeedback technology may potentially bring about ground-breaking developments in the treatment of neurological and psychiatric disorders.