AlerSense is a sensor that uses a mobile device, big data and the Internet of Things to power its early warning system for asthma and allergy alerts.
In order to deliver the most useful alerts, the system includes sensors to monitor everything temperature, air quality, humidity and airborne particles. When environmental triggers are detected, the Wi-Fi unit sends this data to a user's smartphone, in order to alert them of a possible oncoming asthma or allergy attack. With this information, a user can choose to take several actions, including removing themselves from the affected area, take medicine or make changes to the physical environment to reduce their suffering.
While there are many products on the market to treat the symptoms of athsma and allergies, AlerSense enables its users to take better steps towards prevention.
AlerSense's Device Provides Asthma and Allergy Alerts
1. Smart Allergen Sensors - The use of connected allergen sensors provides early warning for asthma and allergy alerts.
2. Big Data for Health Monitoring - Leveraging big data and IoT can provide actionable insights for preventative health measures.
3. Personalized Health Technology - Personalized health technology can empower users to take control of their own healthcare needs.
1. Healthcare - Incorporating smart allergen sensors in healthcare can lead to more proactive treatment plans.
2. Smart Home - Smart home technology can utilize allergen sensors to provide a healthier living environment.
3. Consumer Electronics - Integrating allergen sensors into consumer electronics can elevate health monitoring to a new level.