The need for more effective technological solutions in public spaces is becoming more apparent, so the 'Totem' street pole is intended to be a powerhouse for civilians.
Outfitted with solar panels on the top portion, the 'Totem' will capture energy from the sun and store it within battery packs inside the unit. This energy can be used to charge electric vehicles or even directed into the grid in order to help when it comes to energy generation within city spaces.
The 'Totem' street poles feature WiFi and 4G modules, which could help to provide connectivity for city dwellers or for students on a college campus. Finally, the 'Totem' features smart lighting in order to ensure that the optimal level of illumination will be provided.
The 'Totem' Street Poles Provide EV Charging, Smart Lighting and More
1. Renewable Energy Infrastructure - The integration of solar panels and battery storage in the 'Totem' street poles presents disruptive innovation opportunities in creating sustainable and self-sufficient energy infrastructure for public spaces.
2. Smart Connectivity - The inclusion of WiFi and 4G modules in the 'Totem' street poles opens up possibilities for innovative IoT applications, such as smart city services and seamless connectivity for urban dwellers.
3. Intelligent Lighting Systems - The implementation of smart lighting technology in the 'Totem' street poles allows for energy-efficient and personalized lighting solutions, driving the development of intelligent lighting systems in urban environments.
1. Renewable Energy - The 'Totem' street poles create opportunities for renewable energy companies to provide innovative solutions for public infrastructure, integrating solar power and battery technology.
2. Telecommunications - The inclusion of WiFi and 4G modules in the 'Totem' street poles presents advancements in connectivity infrastructure, offering opportunities for telecommunications companies to enhance urban connectivity.
3. Lighting and Illumination - The implementation of smart lighting technology in the 'Totem' street poles drives the demand for intelligent lighting systems, opening up new prospects for lighting and illumination companies.