Fast food brands use upscale marketing to negate industry stereotypes
Implications - Established food brands are using upscale marketing approaches to change the way consumers interpret the world of fast food. Dealing with years and years of being understood as low brow, unhealthy and unsophisticated, the QSR industry is focusing energy on re-branding itself.
1. Upscale Fast Food Marketing - Established food brands are using upscale marketing approaches to re-brand themselves and change the way consumers interpret fast food.
2. Healthy Fast Food Chains - Fast food chains are catering to the health-conscious consumer by offering gourmet and exotic health-conscious menu options.
3. Customized Fast Food Meals - Fast food chains are allowing patrons to build their own meals through customized menus.
1. Fast Food Industry - The fast food industry is being disrupted as established brands update their marketing approach and offer healthier and customized menu options.
2. Gourmet Food Industry - The gourmet food industry is seeing increased competition as healthy and gourmet fast food chains offer unique and exotic menu items.
3. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry is being disrupted as fast food chains increasingly offer customizable, gourmet and health-conscious menus.