Japanese streetwear brand NEIGHBORHOOD is releasing a limited edition line with a very interesting theme -- a burger-inspired Three Buns Capsule Collection.
Three Buns is an internationally renowned gourmet burger restaurant. Originally based in Jakarta, it has gained worldwide fame for its unbelievable burger, drink and dessert creations. With a location in Singapore, the the burger joint also plans to open in Bali, Tokyo, Seoul and Hong Kong. It describes itself as "a culturally lead, creative space with a restaurant at the core."
The Three Buns Capsule Collection will be available at select retailers and at three celebratory pop-up shops in Singapore, Jakarta and Bali. The pop-ups will also offer a specially created signature NEIGHBORHOOD burger, shake and beverage.
The collaboration between Three Buns and NEIGHBORHOOD ties into Three Buns' brand identity as more than just a restaurant. The Three Buns Capsule Collection shows the world that beyond making mouthwatering burgers, the restaurant is an international hub for artists, musicians, designers and thinkers.
The Three Buns Capsule Collection is a Co-Branding Success
1. Burger-inspired Fashion - Creating clothing lines inspired by popular food items, such as burgers, can attract a unique and dedicated customer base.
2. Co-branding Success - Collaborations between different brands, such as a restaurant and a fashion brand, can lead to successful co-branded products and increased brand exposure.
3. Cultural Hub Restaurants - Restaurants that position themselves as cultural hubs, attracting artists, musicians, designers, and thinkers, can create a unique dining experience and build a loyal customer base.
1. Streetwear Fashion - Fashion brands can explore collaborations with restaurants or food brands to create unique and limited-edition clothing lines.
2. Gourmet Burger Restaurants - Gourmet burger restaurants can leverage their brand identity as cultural hubs to collaborate with fashion or lifestyle brands and create co-branded products.
3. Restaurant Pop-up Shops - Pop-up shops can be a strategic way for restaurants to promote their brand, introduce co-branded products, and reach new customers in different locations.