High tea experiences may seem outdated to some but have been re-emerging in recent months. Synonymous with luxury, these sensory events have been popping up across the globe and have been a favorite among fashion labels including Anya Hindmarch and Alexander McQueen.
Most recently, British perfume maker Floris London joined this long list with a custom high tea experience that indulges the senses. Held in promotion of its latest fragrance, 'By Request,' Floris London's venture can be experienced at the label's 89 Jermyn Street boutique.
The happy hour event is a non-traditional take on afternoon tea and bears the name "Thirsty Thursdays." In addition to its bergamot and mandarin Napoleon cocktails, this experience features perfume-inspired teas and desserts that boast artisanal ingredients.
Image Credit: Luxury Launches
Floris London's Happy Hour Experience Lets Visitors Sample Scents
1. Sensory Experiences - Creating immersive experiences that engage multiple senses, such as taste, smell, and touch, enhances the overall consumer experience.
2. Luxury High Tea - Reviving the traditional concept of high tea by adding a touch of luxury and personalization can attract a new generation of consumers.
3. Artisanal Ingredients - Using high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients in food and beverages adds value to the consumer experience and supports the growth of artisanal industries.
1. Perfume - Exploring scent-inspired experiences, such as perfume-infused teas, can create new business opportunities for perfume makers and fragrance brands.
2. Hospitality - Collaborating with luxury tea brands to offer unique high tea experiences can attract more discerning customers and differentiate from competitors.
3. Food and Beverage - Developing innovative desserts and beverages with artisanal ingredients can cater to the preference for unique tastes and experiences among consumers.