Rarely do we consider fast food restaurants to be on the cutting edge of interior design, but this McDonald's location in Rotterdam challenges this notion. This modern interior is designed with a golden facade that acts as a background to its iconic golden arches. The facade has a subtle collage of McDonald's customers enjoying themselves.
Furthermore, this McDonald's location's wrap-around windows reveal a luxurious white spiral staircase. The vibrant new structure is in one of Rotterdam's busiest commercial hubs and replaced an old cigar shop. The contemporary building is contrasted against an aging, yet architecturally impressive post office, which perfectly melds traditional and modern styles. Perhaps this contemporary and futuristic interior will be the basis for new McDonald's locations to come.
This McDonald's Location Has a Golden Facade & a Spiral Staircase
1. Modern Fast Food Design - Fast food companies can explore contemporary and futuristic designs for their restaurants to enhance customer experience and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Luxury Fast Food Experience - Fast food restaurants can create a more luxurious environment for their customers by incorporating contemporary and high-end design elements.
3. Fast Food Rebranding - Fast food chains can update their image by rebranding with modern and chic designs to attract a new generation of customers.
1. Architecture Industry - Architects and interior designers can specialize in designing modern fast food restaurants to meet the increasing demand for contemporary and luxurious restaurant experiences.
2. Fast Food Industry - Fast food companies can invest in redesigning existing and new locations to appeal to customers seeking a modern and luxurious dining experience.
3. Retail Industry - Retail companies can collaborate with fast food chains to create modern and luxurious restaurant designs that incorporate retail elements for a unique and memorable experience.