Pet adoption services turn to experiential tactics for increased involvement
Implications - Getting consumers involved, particularly with social causes, can be challenging, prompting organizations like animal shelters to turn to experiential marketing tactics. Using pop-up shops and entertainment venues to add excitement to the adoption process, agencies are seeking to not only make the overall experience more interactive, but also to add a sense of intrigue to traditionally low-key social causes.
Workshop Question - How does your brand currently use experiential marketing tactics like pop-up shops and interactive experiences? Do you find your organization is receptive to this new wave of marketing?
1. Experiential Marketing - More organizations use interactive and intriguing marketing tactics like pop-up shops and entertainment venues to get the public involved, promoting traditionally low-key causes like pet adoption.
2. Pet Rental Services - Businesses offer the ability to rent dogs for play dates or extended periods, allowing prospective owners to experience owning a pet without the commitment.
3. Location-based Advertising - Adoption campaigns are increasing interest by using technology to track individuals and produce targeted ads in specified areas.
1. Marketing - Companies can utilize experiential marketing techniques to promote pet adoption and other social causes
2. Pet Services - Pet rental services and other innovations can provide industry advantage with increased pet exposure and easy customer interactions.
3. Technology - Location-based advertising and other tech innovations can revolutionize the way businesses and organizations promote social causes.