Following what seems to be an explosion of feline-focused cafes in recent years, Montreal is finally establishing a solution in the form of a dog cafe. For puppy people and dog lovers, the venue will be called Le Doggy Café and will be located in the Plateau. Set to open in January 2015, the restaurant will allow customers to bring their canine pals in, rather than tying them up outside.
The menu will be entirely vegetarian, including vegan and gluten-free options as well as cakes, grilled cheese sandwiches, salads, smoothies and (of course) homemade doggy treats. The dog cafe will also hold a variety of dog training workshops such as "canine cuisine classes" for you and your pup.
This Vegetarian Dog Cafe Will Be Opening in Montreal in the New Year
1. Canine-focused Cafes - Opportunity for other cities to establish dog cafes, catering to the growing demand for pet-friendly spaces.
2. Vegetarian and Vegan Menus - Restaurants and cafes can explore the demand for plant-based options, appealing to both human and pet customers.
3. Pet Training Workshops - Opportunity for businesses to offer specialized training classes and workshops for dog owners and their pets.
1. Hospitality - Hotels, resorts, and restaurants can incorporate pet-friendly policies and amenities to attract more customers.
2. Food and Beverage - Food establishments can explore and expand their vegetarian and vegan menu options to cater to a growing market.
3. Pet Care and Training - Opportunity for pet care centers, training facilities, and specialized pet services to offer tailored workshops and classes.