Urban planning evolves to accommodate and grow local wildlife
Implications - Urban planning initiatives are slowly beginning to focus on bringing back some of the wildlife that the construction and expansion of cities has inevitably turned out. This shift comes with the acceleration of research and widespread understanding on the effects of human intervention on the environment, and reveals the significance of brands and governments working together to mitigate such concerns.
Workshop Question - What important and widely accepted causes is your brand willing to address?
1. Eco-urbanism - Urban planning initiatives are slowly beginning to focus on bringing back wildlife in urban territories.
2. Green Architecture - The use of architecture as a tool for sustainability and environmental conservation.
3. Biodiversity Conservation - Using technology to better study, track, and conserve wildlife in urban areas.
1. Urban Planning - Designing and building urban spaces that incorporate and focus on preserving natural systems and wildlife.
2. Architecture - Designing and building spaces that incorporate and focus on preserving natural systems and wildlife.
3. Environmental Technology - Developing and implementing technological solutions for better tracking and preservation of natural systems.