Airplane storage space is maximized via intentional design
As airlines look to fit more people into planes while maintaining the same level of comfort for passengers, they are turning to new storage solutions in order to mitigate some of the consequences associated with overcrowding. Whether storage is fit into seats or planes have overhanging service carts, these revamped spaces ensure there is room for passengers and their belongings. This shift comes as a result of the the travel industry's desire to cut costs, yet maximize experience.
Workshop Question - How can your brand redesign its products/services in a more affordable way, that enhances rather than takes away from consumer experience?
1. Space-maximizing Seats - As airlines look to fit more people into planes while maintaining the same level of comfort for passengers, they are turning to new seating solutions that offer comfortable, organized storage while maximizing space for travelers.
2. Innovative Cabin Design - The use of modern design and technological upgrades in airline cabins is becoming increasingly important as airlines seek to improve the passenger experience and offer a more enjoyable flight for their customers.
3. Functional Design - Functional design solutions, such as hanging overhead serving carts, are being developed to improve the functioning of airline cabins and make the service process more efficient.
1. Airline Industry - The airline industry needs to innovate with new seating solutions and cabin designs to increase efficiency and offer a better passenger experience.
2. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can learn from the needs of the airline industry and apply innovative storage solutions and comfort features in their products.
3. Design Industry - The design industry is becoming more important in the airline industry as airlines seek to improve the functionality, comfort, and aesthetic appeal of their cabins.