It has been rumored that some airlines are foregoing entertainment screens because so many passengers already have devices of their own to use, so the 'TabletHookz' tablet travel holder is created to aid this shift. The 'TabletHookz' work by being affixed onto the device and secured to the back of the seat in front of you when seated on an airplane, bus or train.
'TabletHookz,' which are now available for funding on Kickstarter, enable a strong hold onto the tray table and help to keep kids entertained during long trips. The 'TabletHookz' travel tablet holders can be positioned into an array of different variations to ensure optimal viewing and are suitable for travels of all ages.
The 'TabletHookz' Tablet Travel Holder Positions the Device Perfectly
1. Rise of Personal Entertainment Devices - The shift towards using personal devices for entertainment on flights creates opportunities for innovative tablet holders like the 'TabletHookz'.
2. Customizable Tablet Viewing Experience - The demand for optimal viewing angles during travel drives the development of tablet holders with multiple positioning options.
3. Enhanced Travel Entertainment for Kids - Tablet holders like the 'TabletHookz' provide a solution for keeping kids entertained during long trips, offering opportunities to improve the travel experience for families.
1. Travel Accessories - The rise of personal devices in travel creates a market for innovative tablet holders and other travel accessories.
2. Consumer Electronics - The demand for customizable and versatile tablet holders drives innovation in the consumer electronics industry.
3. Family Entertainment - The need to keep kids entertained during travel creates opportunities for companies to develop products that enhance family entertainment experiences.