Home dental devices take on the high-tech capabilities of dentists' tools
Implications - Brands that create at-home oral care devices are offering tools that adopt the same functions that dentists' tools feature, but in more accessible formats. This shift comes as consumers increasingly seek out the convenience and affordability of home variations of professional services, with technology and its focus on streamlining products and services enabling this process.
Workshop Question - How can your brand adapt professional products/services in its area of expertise into more accessible formats?
1. High-tech Home Dental Devices - More brands are creating at-home oral care devices that feature the same functions as dentists’ tools, taking advantage of technology to offer affordable and convenient professional services.
2. All-in-one Oral Care Devices - Streamlined oral care routines are being provided through the use of all-in-one devices capable of cleaning, flossing and rinsing with mouthwash, offering an efficient and convenient solution for maintaining oral hygiene.
3. Assistive Oral Hygiene Devices - Devices like the DR. PIK system make oral care more accessible to those with mobility issues, providing an alternative for people with tremors or who are unable to hold a toothbrush comfortably.
1. Healthcare and Wellness - Innovative oral care devices offer new solutions for at-home healthcare and wellness by providing accessibility and convenience to consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - Developments in technology are creating more efficient and effective solutions in the consumer electronics industry, including portable and high-tech oral care devices.
3. Assistive Technology - Assistive oral hygiene devices help individuals with mobility issues increase their autonomy and control over their personal care routine, offering solutions for people-facing physical challenges.