The 'Dot Company' has developed the world's slimmest and most lightweight electric toothbrush. Fed up with seeing the same boring toothbrush designs, the company set out to create a dental care product that was fashionable as well as functional. The result was the 'T.brush,' which combines contemporary style with maximum utility.
While there are a number of other electric toothbrushes on the market, the T.brush can be personalized to match the style of whoever is using it. Beyond being aesthetically pleasing, this lightweight electric toothbrush is also extremely functional. The T.brush contains a lithium polymer battery, which allows it to last up to 70 percent longer than comparable brushes. The T.brush is also lighter and more compact than other electric toothbrushes, which makes it ideal for travel. Finally, the brush is equipped with a custom motor that delivers 9,000 oscillating rotations per minute.
All of these features help to make the T.brush a great choice for keeping your teeth pearly white.
The 'T.brush' is a Slim and Lightweight Electric Toothbrush
1. Personalized Electric Toothbrushes - A growing trend in the dental care industry is the creation of electric toothbrushes that can be personalized to match the style of their users, catering to a more fashion-conscious market.
2. Slim and Lightweight Electric Toothbrushes - Advancements in battery technology and design has given rise to the creation of slim, compact and easy-to-carry electric toothbrushes that are perfect for on-the-go dental hygiene.
3. Increased Battery Life Electric Toothbrushes - Longer-lasting batteries have become a popular trend in the electric toothbrush market, as consumers seek products that require less frequent charging.
1. Dental Care - Dental care industries can explore new design-led innovations in the market, as consumers are increasingly seeking dental care products that are fashionable as well as functional.
2. Travel Industry - Hotels, airlines and other travel industries should consider offering the T.brush to customers as an on-the-go dental hygiene solution, capitalizing on the product's slim, lightweight design.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - The electric toothbrush market is a growing segment of the consumer electronics industry, with opportunities for innovation in battery life, design, and functionality.