Although musical toothbrushes for kids have been produced for some time and may be easily purchased, BleepBleeps is introducing an innovative twist on this concept with its 'Benjamin Brush.'
The Benjamin Brush brands itself as the first-ever toothbrush with a connected music store, making it possible for people of all ages to be focused on brushing and have fun while doing so for the entire duration of two minutes.
The silicone-based toothbrush design is also paired with a companion app that may be used to record when and how long one's teeth are brushed. To infuse some fun and a bit of healthy competition to the experience of toothbrushing, the BleepBleeps app is gamified so that friends and family members can compete with one another.
BleepBleeps' Benjamin Brush is Connected to a Music Store
1. Connected Toothbrushes - Opportunity for toothbrush manufacturers to integrate connectivity and gamification into their products to improve oral healthcare in a fun and innovative way.
2. Music-enabled Toothbrushes - Music can be leveraged to encourage people, especially kids, to brush their teeth regularly and consistently, presenting opportunity for savvy oral hygiene product companies
3. Gamified Oral Care - Gamification of oral care can help make the mundane, yet essential task of brushing one's teeth more fun and engaging, opening up new possibilities for app developers and oral care product makers
1. Oral Care - The oral care industry has a significant opportunity to create more engaging and innovative products by incorporating features like connectivity, music, and gamification
2. Music Streaming - Music streaming companies have an opportunity to partner with oral care product makers to provide music content that aligns with the duration of recommended brushing time
3. Mobile App Development - App developers have a chance to create engaging gamified apps that can improve users' oral healthcare habits, including brushing, flossing and other such activities that might otherwise feel mundane