Ingestible cosmetic products come in liquid "shot" forms
Implications - Ingestible products that claim to enhance beauty are more frequently coming in liquid "shot" forms that offer quick and simple forms of delivery. Apart from the convenience they offer, the branding and formula of such products offer a medicinal quality that enhances their perceived effectiveness, resulting in more trust between the brand and the consumer.
Workshop Question - How could your company strengthen consumer trust via branding?
1. Ingestible Beauty Products - The trend of ingestible beauty products that claim to offer quick and effective results is influencing the production of liquid shots that are convenient, and combine medicinal branding and formulas to enhance perceived effectiveness.
2. Collagen Shots - The rise in popularity of collagen supplements, which tout anti-aging benefits, is reflected in the increasing number of liquid collagen shots that are easily consumable for individuals looking to maintain their skin's youth and elasticity.
3. Subscription-based Beauty Programs - Offering a long-term daily use product, companies like AETHERN have begun to offer advanced beauty programs that can be purchased on a subscription basis as consumers are seeking more holistic approaches to beauty and health.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Companies in the beauty and cosmetics industry can reference these trends in order to develop easy and convenient liquid shots with bioactive collagen peptides and other nutritional supplements that offer quick and effective anti-aging benefits.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can utilize these trends to offer ready-to-drink collagen shots that support healthy levels of skin hydration, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and promote the production of collagen for improved health and beauty.
3. Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals - Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical companies can identify opportunities for technological innovation in the development of liquid shots that incorporate skin-regenerating ingredients and other micronutrients to aid in skin cell regulation and anti-oxidative stress.