To add to its product range of nut butter spreads and nut butter bars, NuttZo is now branching out into refrigerated with its 'Bold Bitez.'
These new bite-sized snacks were developed so that consumers may enjoy the brand's '7 Nut & Seed Butters' in a convenient, grab-and-go format. As NuttZo's founder and CEO Danielle Dietz-LiVolsi describes: "NuttZo has always been high-energy and low-sugar, but fans wanted something that was more portable than a spread to put on crackers or a banana."
While the majority of the snack bars are made from nut and seed butter, other ingredients include healthy additions like chia, cacao nibs and rice crisps. The snacks also boast collagen and protein for added benefits.
Unlike many existing snack bars out there, these new refrigerated ones make freshness a priority. These bars may be chilled, but are also shelf-stable for up to two weeks.
NuttZo is Now Launching a Line of 'Bold Bitez' Refrigerated Snacks
1. Refrigerated Snacks - Opportunity to disrupt the snack market by introducing refrigerated snacks that focus on freshness and health benefits.
2. Collagen-infused Snacks - Potential to disrupt the snack industry by incorporating collagen into snack bars, providing added health benefits to consumers.
3. Seed Butters - Creating seed butters as an alternative to nut butters can disrupt the nut spreads market, catering to consumers with nut allergies or preferences.
1. Snack Industry - Opportunity to innovate the snack industry by introducing new snack formats that prioritize freshness and health benefits.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Introducing snacks with added health benefits, like collagen and protein, can disrupt the health and wellness industry's current offerings.
3. Nut Spreads Industry - Creating seed butters can be a disruptive innovation in the nut spreads industry, providing alternatives to consumers with nut allergies or preferences.